Contest Rules (permanent) Aquí la traducción en Español
This short period contest was created to pay tribute to our friend F9NL, Maurice LACROUTS, that passed away in 1983.
Maurice has truly pioneered the 70cm band in France, paving the road to all of us.
2. DATE AND TIME
The Sunday of the third full week of September, from 0500 UTC to 1000 UTC.
- Zone 1: local French administrative departments 65, 64, 40, 32, 31.
- Zone 2: everyone else including foreign stations.
RS(T) + QSO number starting from 001 + QTH Locator.
1 point/km for everyone.
7. MULTIPLICATION FACTORS
- - zone 1: none
- - zone 2: QSO between same zone stations: pts/km x 1.
QSO with stations of zone 1: pts/km x 2.
- - TM9NL ( if used ) QSO with station of zone 1 : pts/km x 2
QSO with stations of zone 2 : pts/km x 4
8. TOTAL POINTS
Sum of all QSO (points/km x multiplicator factor per QSO).
9. RANKING– AWARDS
Three classes :
- Regional F9NL Trophy for zone 1: (local Trophy given, for one year, by the president of REF65 to the winner during REF65 general assembly).
- National F9NL Trophy for zone 2. Only station that have contacted at least one station from zone 1 will be taken into account. The Trophy is given for one year only
- In the case the winning station is located outside France, a diploma will be given to him/her instead of the physical Trophy, and his callsign will be added to it.
- All the zone 2 station will be added to the Honor roll list.
10. LOG SUBMISSION
Any log shall indicate the station belonging zone (zone, 1, zone 2).
You can submit either paper or online logs, but in this case they shall follow the format IARU « reg1test » format taking into account the remarks from annex 1.
Any invalid Log will be ignored.
11. DEADLINE FOR SENDING
Latest 15 days after the contest.
- Per surface mail using the information provided in the Radio-REF magazine.
12. CONDITIONS DE PARTICIPATION
In the aim to keep the logs compatible with the SW used by the correctors, some of the log fields shall be filled-up with the following information:
Pexch Define the station zone
Cexcb Number of contacted zone 1 stations in the log
Recived exchange Zone of contacted station
New-exchange – (N) Zone Flag zone 1 New-exchange = 1
zone 2 New-exchange = 0